I too have a few New Year’s Resolutions and I’m already working towards achieving them. Apart from waking up every morning with a positive attitude and pausing before I snap at someone and discussing things through with Mike at the end of a day, I have some other things I wish to accomplish this year. Lets see how far I go.
- Learn German everyday for a half hour.
- Run/walk every evening for 30 minutes.
- Write letters to Medha and Madhav once every 2 months
- Read 20 books.
- Read books to my niece, Zoe, when we babysit her.
- Read a book in German
- Prepare a book of my favorite blogposts of 2015.
- Crochet a sweater/ jacket for my sister.
- Crochet a dress for my niece, Medha.
- Make this granny-square jacket for myself.
- Make a tablecloth or a curtain-top for my mom.
- Start looking for a home to buy.
- Use the staircase instead of a lift to climb the 7 floors to my office.
- Talk to my grandma, uncles and aunts once a week.
- Sell one of my crochet handiwork.
- Teach Mike a bit of my mothertongue, Kannada, everyday for about 15 minutes.
Anybody began working on their own resolutions? Do you have tips to share with us? We would love to hear.